Sixth Form Information June 2013
- Part time job opportunity- Tickton Grange are seeking waiting staff. For details see the notice board or contact Dan Truscott (Restaurant Manager) on 01964 543666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highly valued by Universities: An ‘Inspiring Excellence Programme’ set out to challenge and inspire the most able post-16 students nationwide with residential courses taught at Villiers Park. Most subject areas included. See Miss Challis for details of available courses.
- School Exchange Scholarships: Spend a year studying in North America between 6th form and University. For more information, pick up a leaflet from Miss Challis or visit www.esu.org/sse
- Women interested in Science, maths or Engineering: Visit University of Sheffield for a free event designed to tell you more about your options, taster lectures, demonstrations and get help on writing your personal statement. Friday 28th June 2013. Visit www.sheffield.ac.uk/sciencemathschoices/events
- Interested in Architecture? Lincoln School of Architecture have sent us a magazine with interesting information and articles including summer school, exhibitions and museums. If you want to read it, see Miss Challis and enhance your application.
- Hull School of Art and Design: FREE one week summer school programme commencing on Monday 24th June 2013. Further details can be found via www.hull-college.ac.uk search engine: art and design. If you have any questions or to book a place email Lauren Day on email@example.com or call 01482 480970.
- See the open day notice board in the study room for University events.