Beverley Grammar School expects all its pupils to look smart and to adhere to its code of dress. We rely on parents to support us in ensuring that boys are appropriately dressed for school. Please ensure all clothing is clearly marked with the pupil’s name.
The school uniform for Years 7-11 consists of the items listed below. We cannot accept any variations on this uniform.
- A black v-necked sweatshirt bearing the school logo
- A white shirt
- Beverley Grammar School tie
- Black school-approved trousers
- Black shoes or plain black trainers (no stripes)
Regulation school trousers are only available from Beverley Music Centre, Norwood, Beverley. The black sweatshirt and PE kit are only available from our supplier, Price & Buckland. Please order direct from:
You will need to register for a username and password to purchase online.
- Black shorts
- Plain white short-sleeved top
- Black reversible rugby shirt
PE kit with the BGS logo is available from our supplier, Price & Buckland, on the above link.
We do not permit:
- Any form of jewellery including piercings (even under sticking plaster).
Pupils can wear:
- A watch
- A plain black hat (whilst outside only)
- A plain black belt