Child Protection Co-ordinator
Closing Date: 10 December 2020 - 12:00 noon
Interview Date: w/c 14 December 2020
Salary Range: Grade 17-22 £24,491 - £27,041 pa depending on experience.
(actual annual salary reflective of term-time working & start date).
Contract type: 37 hours Term time only
Commencing: As soon as possible
Beverley Grammar School is an 11–18 boys’ comprehensive school with a Joint Sixth form with the neighbouring girls’ school. We focus on creating a culture of success, a positive climate for learning, increased student attainment and achievement, and social and emotional development for all our students.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- a thorough knowledge of relevant legislative and policy frameworks relating to the safeguarding and protection of children.
- an understanding of the role of agencies involved in such work
- an ability to analyse key information
- a problem solving approach and an ability to manage your own time under pressure
- flexible working practices to ensure incidents are dealt with in a timely manner
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- an ability to demonstrate independence and challenge
- a commitment to update statutory knowledge
Further details and application forms are available below. Completed forms should be posted to Mrs T Simkin, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beverley Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required prior to appointment.