Beverley Grammar School has partnered with “Reach More Parents” by Weduc to develop an app to improve home-school communication.
You can currently use the app to:
- see notices, news items and messages from school
- message the school
- see your child’s timetable
- see the school calendar
- inform the school if your child is absent
- access the online parents’ evenings
- see your child’s attendance record
- see your child’s achievement report
- see your child’s exam timetable
- update your personal details
The video below demonstrates the key features of the app.
(Please be aware – the BGS app is branded with our logo and colour scheme, so will look slightly different to the one shown in the video above)
Planned future developments for the app include:
- the ability to make payments through the app
- being informed of your child’s behaviour
- integration with Google Classroom, so you can see your child’s homework tasks.
To download the app, go to either the App Store or the Play Store and search for “Beverley Grammar School”. To register you need an enrolment code from the school. If you have not received one, please contact our IT support department by completing this form.
If you require any technical support with the app, please contact Weduc directly: firstname.lastname@example.org