Mr D Bibbington D.Bibbington@beverleygrammar.co.uk
Mrs K Dunkerley K.Dunkerley@beverleygrammar.co.uk
Mrs L Mulligan L.Mulligan@beverleygrammar.co.uk
Mr R Oldridge R.Oldridge@beverleygrammar.co.uk
Year 7 overview
- Sketching Skills
- Focussed practical skills building tasks
- Introduction to basic workshop tools and practices
- Touch sensitive torch and casing design
- Introduction to electrical systems and designing circuit boards.
- Health, nutrition and basic food hygiene
- A range of savoury and sweet dishes are also cooked to build students practical skills.
Year 8 overview
- Model Siege weapon
- Introduction to mechanisms, forces, motions and material properties
- Garden Tool
- Introduction to metal work and forging
- More advanced cooking techniques and technical food principles such as sauce making and bakery.
Year 9 overview
- MP3 speaker and casing design
- Building upon the pupils prior electronic knowledge into more advanced systems and circuits
- Introduction to breadboarding.
- Bottle opener
- CAD drawing
- Introduction of advanced 3D modelling techniques and producing technical drawings
- Food Provenance
- Cultural foods
- Special dietary requirements
- A range of challenging recipes are cooking testing and building upon the practical skills already learned by the students in previous years.